Monday, January 4, 2010

A Journey of 1000 miles begins with just 1 step...

Aloha from the Beautiful Island of Maui!

This is my first post of 2010 ~ and my first post in this space period. It is truly my pleasure to be right here right now!

I have begun a site (well, if 1 page counts as a site), and would like to paste up what I have over there. Here goes...



Cool, huh?

I suppose one of the things I'd like to say here is that I am a firm believer in 12-22-2012 being the dawn of A Golden Age for Humanity. I DO NOT see it as being the end of the world, or any of the dooms day philosophies which are abounding now.

From working with the calendar for 8 years (Gregorian time), I know that 12-21-2012 is the end of predicted time and cycles.

...and for that I am grateful!!

The countdown toward personal and planetary excellence is on ~ and I am so excited about what is here and what's coming...

~ Amber Blissin' Out on Maui



No comments:

Post a Comment