Wednesday, June 8, 2011

9th Wave via Ian Lungold ~ 20-day Waves!

Aloha from the Beautiful Hawaiian Islands...


Recently I viewed a YouTube done by the late Ian Lungold, Mayanist which outlined a new view of the 9th and final wave of the Mayan Calendar (see my last post).  In Ian's model - the 9th Wave began on February 10, 2011 and ends on October 28, 2011 (the same day as Carl Calleman's end date).

The difference between these two systems is that Ian's model calls for 20-day waves for each of the 13 Heavens (still 7 days and 6 nights), vs. Carl's 18-day cycles.  From working with the Traditional Mayan Calendar, and Hunbatz Men; there are several numbers which continually arise.  Some of those numbers are 7, 13, 20, 26, and 52; and their multiples.

From working with the Tzolkin and the 20 Solar Tribes (from the 13 Moon Calendar via Jose Arguelles), the system that is singing to me at this time, is the Ian Lungold system.  I also lived my life based on the Mayan Twenty Count for the past decade or more, and have found it to be right on point as a divination tool.

As a Cherokee, I have been taught that we trace back to the Maya, and that the Maya trace back to the Pleiades.  I am open to overlay the multiple systems, and determine which is working with my body shifts, and the external worldly signals and patterns.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I'll be back with more information from overlaying the 18-day and 20-day waves.

~ Amber Blissin' Out in Paradise...

No comments:

Post a Comment